topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  43501  

Hearing Request.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

An administrative employee reassigned Pursuant to Section 66609 of the Education Code may request a hearing by filing a request for such hearing, in writing, with the Chancellor within twenty days (20) of being served with the notice. The request may be on the grounds that the required procedure was not followed or that the position to which the employee is reassigned is not commensurate with his or her qualifications. an impartial hearing board or hearing officer, or both, shall be designated by the Chancellor, and shall hold a hearing and shall recommend to the Chancellor a decision affirming, modifying or revoking the action taken. The Trustees may review and determine the matter in the same manner as Provided in Section 42702(1)(a.) Except for such review by the Trustees, the decision of the Chancellor shall be final.

Authority cited:

Education Code 66600

Education Code 89030

Education Code 89035

Education Code 89500


Education Code 66609

Education Code 89539

(Amended by Register 82, No. 39.)