Title 5. Education.Division 6. California Community Colleges.Chapter 6. Curriculum and Instruction.Subchapter 6. Matriculation Programs.Article 3. Matriculation Services. Orientation
Each college shall provide all students with information on a timely basis, as determined by the college, regarding policies, procedures and information, including but not limited to:
(1) Academic expectations and progress and probation standards pursuant to section 55031;
(2) Maintaining registration priority pursuant to section 58108;
(3) Prerequisite or co-requisite challenge process pursuant to section 55003;
(4) Maintaining Board of Governors Fee Waiver eligibility pursuant to section 58612.
(5) Description of available programs, support services, financial aid assistance, and campus facilities, and how they can be accessed;
(6) Academic calendar and important timelines.
(7) Registration and college fees.
(8) Available education planning services.
(9) Other issues, policies, and procedures the college determines as necessary to provide a comprehensive orientation to students.
Education Code 66700
Education Code 70901
Education Code 78212
(Amended by Register 2013, No. 38.)