Notification to the Employers of Temporary County Certificate (T.C.C) Holders.
(a) It is the intent of Education Code Section 44332 that the Commission provide notification of the status of an application for a credential, certificate, or permit to the employers of temporary county certificate holders prior to the 120 day expiration date of the T.C.C. In order for the Commission to provide such notification the school district or county superintendent of schools office shall specify T.C.C. and the expiration date of the T.C.C. in the space provided on the application form when the application is filed with them.
(b) In situations where the statutory certifications of Education Code Section 44332 do not apply, the Commission shall provide the following information on the status of an application for a credential, certificate, or permit to the appropriate county superintendent of schools office before the expiration of the 120 day period:
(1) notification that a credential, certificate or permit document has been issued;
(2) notification that all requirements, for each credential, certificate, or permit have been met and the appropriate document will be issued;
(3) notification that all requirements for the credential, certificate, or permit have been met except that the fingerprint cards, required by Education Code Sections 44340 and 44341, have not been processed and returned by the California Department of Justice and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation;
(4) notification that an application has been returned because application information initially required was not properly provided; or
(5) notification that an application has been denied.
(c) The county superintendent of schools shall provide the Commission with a listing of all applicants serving on a T.C.C. for whom notification, pursuant to subsection (b), has not been received as of ten (10) school days prior to the expiration date of the T.C.C. This listing shall be forwarded to the Commission immediately and shall include all of the following information for each applicant:
(1) the full name;
(2) the social security number;
(3) the birthdate;
(4) the type of credential, certificate, or permit for which application was made, when available;
(5) the date of filing of the application, when available;
(6) the date the application was submitted to the Commission, when available;
(7) the effective date of the temporary county certificate;
(8) the expiration date of the temporary county certificate.
Education Code 44225(b)
Education Code 44332
(Amended by Register 83, No. 40.)