topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  1901  

Awarding diplomas or certificates   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The county board of education shall have the authority to award diplomas or certificates to prisoners enrolled in classes or schools in any county jail, county honor farm, or any county industrial farm or county or joint county road camp upon successful completion of a prescribed course of study.

(Amended by Stats. 1978, Ch. 1267.)