topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Welfare and Institutions Code |  WI  601.2  

Juvenile Court Law   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

In the event that a parent or guardian or person in charge of a minor described in Section 48264.5 of the Education Code fails to respond to directives of the school attendance review board or to services offered on behalf of the minor, the school attendance review board shall direct that the minor be referred to the probation department or to the county welfare department under Section 300, and the school attendance review board may require the school district to file a complaint against the parent, guardian, or other person in charge of such minor as provided in Section 48291 or Section 48454 of the Education Code.

(Amended by Stats. 1994, Ch. 1023, Sec. 8.)