Legal Resources | | EC 47604.33
(a) Each charter school shall annually prepare and submit the following reports to its chartering authority and the county superintendent of schools, or only to the county superintendent of schools if the county board of education is the chartering authority:
(1) On or before July 1, a preliminary budget. For a charter school in its first year of operation, the information submitted pursuant to subdivision (g) of Section 47605 satisfies this requirement.
(2) On or before July 1, a local control and accountability plan and an annual update to the local control and accountability plan required pursuant to Section 47606.5.
(3) On or before December 15, an interim financial report. This report shall reflect changes through October 31.
(4) On or before March 15, a second interim financial report. This report shall reflect changes through January 31.
(5) On or before September 15, a final unaudited report for the full prior year.
(b) The chartering authority shall use any financial information it obtains from the charter school, including, but not limited to, the reports required by this section, to assess the fiscal condition of the charter school pursuant to paragraph (4) of subdivision (a) of Section 47604.32.
(c) The cost of performing the duties required by this section shall be funded with supervisorial oversight fees collected pursuant to Section 47613.
(Amended by Stats. 2016, Ch. 29, Sec. 18.)