topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  44531  

Payment of college or university fees   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The participating school district shall pay to the intern an amount equivalent to the tuition fees or college or university fees, or both, if levied, upon the intern attending the participating university, campus of the California State University, or private institution of higher education.

(Amended by Stats. 1983, Ch. 143, Sec. 32.)