topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  44613  

Application for participation   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Teachers employed by California school districts desiring to participate in an exchange of positions under this article shall file with the Department of Education an application setting forth a plan of study to be completed during the year of service in a foreign country and shall agree to teach in a California school district for a minimum of two years following the year of exchange service.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)