(a) The notice that the special tax for new school facilities is due and owing shall be published in accordance with Section 6063 of the Government Code, and shall be published prior to the date set for hearing.
(b) The notice shall set forth the following information:
(1) The special tax for new school facilities is due and owing.
(2) The amount of special tax due and owing.
(3) A description of the lot or parcel subject to such tax. Such description may be made by reference to a plat or diagram on file in the office of the county recorder, or by reference to maps prepared in accordance with Section 327 of the Revenue and Taxation Code, and on file in the office of the county assessor.
(4) The penalty, not to exceed an interest rate of 7 percent per annum, to be charged on the unpaid balance of such tax.
(5) Notification that, pending the hearing, the special tax and interest thereon may be determined to constitute a lien against each lot or parcel for which a building permit was issued.
(Added by Stats. 1980, Ch. 489, Sec. 1.)
Government Code 6063