topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  41962  

Application for severance aid   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

School districts may apply for severance aid as provided in this article on forms provided by the Superintendent of Public Instruction, and in accordance with regulations which he is authorized to adopt.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)