topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Labor Code |  LC  6312  

Occupation Safety and Health   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any employee who believes that he or she has been discharged or otherwise discriminated against by any person in violation of Section 6310 or 6311 may file a complaint with the Labor Commissioner pursuant to Section 98.7.

(Amended by Stats. 1985, Ch. 1479, Sec. 7.)