topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  44528  

Teacher education program   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

An intern shall enroll in a course of study at the participating university, campus of the California State University, or private institution of higher education which will lead to a baccalaureate degree and a teaching credential.

(Amended by Stats. 1983, Ch. 143, Sec. 30.)