topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  44585  

Contracts for academic and counseling services   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of any school district may contract with institutions of higher education, including the University of California, the California State University, and private institutions, and with research centers or regional education laboratories for any of these institutions, centers, or laboratories, to furnish academic and consulting services for purposes of a staff development project. The school district shall be deemed the contracting agency and shall be responsible for coordination and administration of the staff development project.

(Amended by Stats. 1983, Ch. 143, Sec. 35.)