topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  11211  

Petition by Certificated Employee to Be Appointed a Specialist Teacher.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A certificated employee may Petition the Commission to be nominated a specialist teacher. The petition shall be submitted on the form and in the manner specified in Section 11210.

(Amended by Register 77, No. 39.)