topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  18041  

Prior Approval for Out-of-State Travel.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

(a) Contractors shall be reimbursed for out-of-state travel expenses only with prior written approval from the Child Development Division. The Child Development Division shall not approve out-of-state travel expenses:

(1) For more than one employee per contract per year;

(2) For contractors with delinquent accounts payable which are delinquent more than ninety (90) calendar days after the date of the original invoice;

(3) For contractors on conditional status;

(4) When there is no clear benefit to the state; or

(5) When the benefit to the state can be obtained within California.

(b) The Child Development Division shall approve or deny the request for out-of-state travel within thirty (30) calendar days of the receipt of the request;

(c) If the request is denied, the contractor may appeal the decision in accordance with instructions specified in Section 18308 of this Division.

Authority Cited:

Education Code 8261

Education Code 8269,


Education Code 8261

Education Code 8265

(Added by Register 88, No. 50.)