Subchapter 6. California High School Exit Examination. Article 2. High School Exit Examination Administration. Data for Analysis of Pupil Performance.
(a) Each school district shall provide the test contractor with an answer document with complete demographic information for each grade 10 pupil enrolled at the time of the grade 10 census administration.
(b) Each school district shall provide the following demographic information for each grade 10, 11, and 12 pupil tested:
(1) Pupil's full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Grade level
(5) English proficiency
(6) Primary language
(7) Date of English proficiency reclassification
(8) English learner enrollment date
(9) Use of English learner test variations
(10) If RFEP pupil scored proficient or above on the California English-Language Arts Standards Test on any three administrations since reclassification
(11) Program participation
(12) Documented eligibility to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
(13) Use of accommodations or modifications during the CAHSEE
(14) Primary disability code
(15) Special Education Exit Date
(16) Participation in California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA)
(18) School and district CBEDS enrollment
(19) Parent or guardian education level
(20) District and county of residence for pupils with IEPs, if the pupil's residence is other than where he or she attends school or receives services
(21) Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
(22) For Alternative Schools Accountability Model (ASAM) schools, whether the pupil has been enrolled in the school less than 90 school days prior to testing
(23) Nonpublic nonsectarian school (NPS) code
(24) Independent evaluator survey response data
(c) In addition to the demographic data required to be reported in section 1207(b), school districts may report if a grade 10 pupil is not tested due to a significant medical emergency.
(d) Each school district shall provide the following demographic information for each adult student tested:
(1) Student's full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Adult student status
(5) Use of accommodations or modifications during the CAHSEE
(6) Use of English learner test variations
(7) Primary disability code
(9) District and county of residence for students with IEPs, if the student's residence is other than where he or she attends school or receives services
(e) The demographic information is for the purposes of aggregate analyses only and shall be provided to the test contractor and collected as part of the testing materials for the CAHSEE.
(f) School districts shall provide the same information for each eligible pupil enrolled in an alternative or off-campus program, or for pupils placed in nonpublic schools, as is provided for all other eligible pupils.
(g) If the information required by section 1207(b) or 1207(d) is incorrect, the school district shall provide corrected information within the time schedule specified by the test contractor or may enter into a separate agreement with the contractor to have the district's data file corrected. Any costs for correcting the student data pursuant to a separate agreement between the school district and the test contractor shall be the school district's responsibility.
Education Code 33031
Education Code 52052
Education Code 60855
Education Code 60900
7 CFR 245.2
7 CFR 245.3
7 CFR 245.6
(Amended by Register 2009, No. 45.)