Sausalito Marin City SD | BP 0100 Philosophy, Goals, Objectives and Comprehensive Plans
As part of its responsibility to establish a guiding vision for the district, the Board of Trustees shall develop and regularly review a set of fundamental principles which describes the district's beliefs, values or tenets. The Board and district staff shall incorporate this philosophy in all district programs and activities.
(cf. 0000 - Vision)
(cf. 0200 - Goals for the School District)
(cf. 6010 - Goals and Objectives)
(cf. 9000 - Role of the Board)
It is the philosophy/core beliefs of the district that:
1. We value open, honest, truthful, respectful communications between board, staff, students, parents and the community.
2. We value the freedom to act vigilantly, decisively, and enthusiastically while joyfully pursuing our goals.
3. We value equality, fairness and equity in achieving our goals.
4. We value hard work, perseverance and collaboration that lead to success.
5. We value success that goes beyond our wildest expectations.
6. We value our staff and trust that they will work toward the success of our district.
7. We value accountability at all levels.
51002 Local development of programs based on stated philosophy and goals
51019 Definition of philosophy
Maximizing School Board Leadership: Vision, 1996
Policy SAUSALITO MARIN CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: May 24, 2007 Sausalito, California