Sausalito Marin City SD | BB 9100 Board Bylaws
Annual Organizational Meeting
The Board of Trustees shall hold an annual organizational meeting within the time limits prescribed by law. (Education Code 35143)
At this meeting the Board shall:
1. Elect a president and a clerk and/or vice president from its members.
2. Appoint a secretary to the Board.
3. Authorize signatures.
4. Develop a schedule of regular meetings for the year.
5. Develop a Board calendar for the year.
6. Designate Board representatives.
Election of Officers
The Board shall each year elect its entire slate of officers.
Bylaw SAUSALITO MARIN CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: March 11, 2014 Sausalito, California