Standard Elementary SD | BB 9122 Board Bylaws
The Superintendent I Chief Administrative Officer acting as secretary to the Governing Board shall have the following duties.
1. Prepare and maintain the Board agenda.
2. Prepare and maintain the Board minutes.
3. Maintain all district and Board records and documents.
4. Submit to the president all correspondence addressed to the president or to the Board.
5. Submit to the clerk all correspondence addressed to the clerk.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Board.
35025 Secretary and bookkeeper
35143 Annual organizational meetings; dates and notice
35250 Duty to keep certain records and reports
CSBA Professional Governance Standards, 2000
Maximizing School Board Leadership: Boardsmanship, 1996
Bylaw STANDARD SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: May 14, 2013 Bakersfield, California