Sweetwater Un HSD | AR 5112.5 Students
Off Campus Lunch Permits
The following guidelines shall apply in implementing of the Board policy.
1. Students must reside within a ten-minute walking distance from the school.
2. A responsible adult must be at home during the student's lunch period.
1. A lunch permit application form number 7211-81 shall be completed and submitted to the principal or his/her designee.
2. The principal or his/her designee shall verify that the student can meet conditions listed above and if verified, approve the application.
An off-campus lunch permit may be revoked for any of the following reasons:
1. The student is tardy for the class immediately following lunch.
2. The Student loses his/her off-campus lunch permit.
a. If circumstances warrant, he/she may be excused for the loss of one permit.
b. The loss of the replacement permit (second permit) shall bring automatic revocation.
3. The student goes to a place other than home during the lunch period.
4. The student encourages other students to accompany him/her off-campus to his/her home or other off-campus destination during the lunch period.
The student's parents/guardians shall be contacted immediately upon verification of any violation and advised of the lunch permit revocation.
Regulation SWEETWATER UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: November 17, 2008 Chula Vista, California