Vallecito Un SD | E 5117 Students
VALLECITO UNION School District
P.O. Box 329, Avery, CA 95224 - 209-795-8500
INTERDISTRICT ATTENDANCE PERMIT FORM
(Complete a separate form for each child)
Name of Student
School Site Placed at in the Vallecito Union School District
Does the Student have an Active IEP or 504
The Vallecito Union School District hereby issues this Interdistrict Attendance Permit to the above-referenced student for that student to attend the Vallecito Union School District beginning _________ __, 20___.
Generally, a student on an Interdistrict Attendance Agreement will not have to reapply for a new Interdistrict Attendance Permit for five (5) years unless one of the following "Standards for Reapplication" applies to him or her.
If the District notifies you before the end of the current school year that one of the following "Standards for Reapplication" applies to your child, your child will need to reapply for a new Interdistrict Attendance Permit for the following school year:
Standards for Reapplication:
1. The anticipated class size in the program for which the student would be assigned for the following school year exceeds the class size limits established in AR 5117.
2. The student's enrollment for the following school year would require the District to employ staff not currently employed by the District.
3. The student's enrollment for the following school year would require the District to create programs which currently do not exist.
4. The student fails to comply with the District's attendance policies as defined in AR 5113 and in the Student Handbooks.
5. The student was suspended or expelled during the current school year.
6. The District of Residence's own adopted "Standards for Reapplication" require the student to reapply the following school for a new Interdistrict Attendance Permit.
A student's Interdistrict Attendance Permit may also be revoked in accordance with Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 5117.
Reflects Parents/Guardians/Foster Parents/Caregivers Agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the District's Interdistrict Attendance Agreement policies and procedures:
Reflects Issuance by the District Superintendent
Exhibit VALLECITO UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
version: December 14, 2011 Avery, California