Chapter 2. Pupils Subchapter 4. Statewide Testing Of Pupils And Evaluation Procedures Article 2. Physical Performance Testing Programs District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator.
(a) On or before November 1 of each school year, the superintendent of each school district, county office of education, and independent charter school may designate from among its employees a District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator. If a District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator is designated, the superintendent shall notify the contractor for the PFT of the identity and contact information of the District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator. The District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator shall be available throughout the year and shall serve as the liaison between the school district and the CDE for all matters related to the PFT.
(b) The District Physical Fitness Test Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Responding to correspondence and inquiries from the contractor in a timely manner and as provided in the contractor's instructions.
(2) Determining school district and individual school test and test material needs.
(3) Overseeing the administration of the PFT to pupils.
(4) Overseeing the collection and return of all test data to the contractor.
(5) Ensuring that all test data are received from school test sites within the school district in sufficient time to satisfy the reporting requirements.
(6) Ensuring that all test data are sent to the test contractor by June 30 of each year.
Education Code 33031
Education Code 60800
(Added by Register 2006, No. 31.)