topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  42843  

Transfer to general fund   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any moneys remaining in the special reserve fund of the district shall be transferred to the general fund of the district by the auditor and treasurer upon written request to the superintendent of schools, auditor, and treasurer of the county by the governing board of the district, and the auditor and treasurer shall discontinue the special reserve fund.

(Amended by Stats. 1992, Ch. 759, Sec. 17.5.)