Waugh ESD | AR 4112.9 Personnel
The district shall provide employees with the following notifications and shall obtain signed acknowledgments that the notifications were received when so required by law or by district policy or regulations.
1. Legal obligation to report known or suspected instances of child abuse.
(cf. 5141.4 - Child Abuse Reporting Procedures)
2. Oath or affirmation of allegiance required of public employees.
(cf. 4112.3 - Oath or Affirmation)
3. Hepatitis B vaccine declination.
(cf. 4119.42 - Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens)
4. The district's school bus driver drug and alcohol testing policy, regulations, and related information.
(cf. 4112.42 - Drug and Alcohol Testing for School Bus Drivers)
5. Notice of release from position requiring an administrative or supervisory credential.
(cf. 4313.2 - Promotion/Demotion/Reclassification)
6. The classified employee's class specification, salary data, assignment or work location, duty hours and prescribed workweek.
(cf. 4212 - Appointment and Conditions of Employment)
7. The district's drug and alcohol-free workplace.
(cf. 4020 - Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace)
8. Prohibition of sexual harassment.
(cf. 4119.11 - Sexual Harassment)
9. The certificated employee's employment status and salary.
(cf. 4112.1 - Contracts)
10. State disability insurance rights and benefits.
(cf. 4154 - Health and Welfare Benefits)
11. Students whose actions could constitute grounds for suspension or expulsion, except for possession or use of tobacco.
(cf. 4158 - Employee Security)
12. Certificated employee evaluations.
(cf. 4115 - Evaluation/Supervision)
(cf. 4315 - Evaluation/Supervision)
231.5 Sexual harassment policy
44663 Evaluation and assessment; copy to certificated employee
44916 Written statement of employment status
44951 Continuation in position unless notified
45169 Employee salary data
49079 Notification to teacher
8355 Certification of drug-free workplace, including notification
11166.5 Employment; statement of knowledge of duty to report
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CODE
2613 Notice of rights and benefits
CODE OF REGULATIONS, TITLE 8
5193 California bloodborne pathogens standard
CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS, TITLE 49
382.601 Controlled substance and alcohol use and testing notifications
Regulation WAUGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: September 8, 1994 Petaluma, California