topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  44522  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any school district may enter into an agreement with the University of California, the California State University, or any private institution of higher education to participate in the New Careers Program prescribed in this article.

(Amended by Stats. 1983, Ch. 143, Sec. 28.)