The State Department of Education and the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges shall submit the following reports each year to the Legislature:
(a) An annual descriptive report containing information on career technical education and technical training programs, including regional occupational centers and programs. The report shall be coordinated with federal evaluation requirements pursuant to Section 113 of Title I of the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-332; 20 U.S.C. Sec. 2323) and shall contain all of the following:
(1) Enrollment defined in terms of secondary pupils, postsecondary students, and adults.
(2) The number of graduates of programs and students participating in career technical education.
(3) The number of pupils participating in career technical education.
(4) The number of pupils completing a specific career technical education program.
(5) The number of pupils in grade 12 that complete a career technical education program.
(6) The number of pupils in grade 12 that complete a career technical education program and earn a high school diploma.
(b) An annual individual program evaluation derived from a representative sample of participating districts and schools containing information on program effectiveness as measured by:
(1) The extent to which persons who complete the program find employment in occupations related to their training.
(2) Other factors as determined in Budget Act language pursuant to Section 33404.
(c) A copy of the annual state plan for career technical education.
(Amended by Stats. 2001, Ch. 750, Sec. 2.)
Education Code 33404